So, what is boudoir?
Boudoir technically is a French word which means a woman’s dressing room or bedroom, but I like to think of it as a fancy word for women’s intimate portraiture. Boudoir is NOT pornographic. Boudoir can be fun, flirty, beautiful, cute, sexy, feminine, intimate, raw, steamy, candid, posed, or really anything else you want it to be. We offer a mix of styles… darker dramatic styles, lighter bright styles, boho styles, or a mix of styles to fit your desires. If you have not already joined the private VIP group on Facebook, I highly suggest that you do!
Why Boudoir? I actually believe that boudoir is the best gift you can give YOURSELF, to capture your essence as you are now. When you need a reminder of the strong, beautiful woman that you are, you will have a collection of amazing portraits to look upon. I love it when women come to me for themselves…if fact, I always recommend that you do Boudoir for yourself first! The images we create together will boost your self esteem and your confidence, and that should be celebrated by YOU! It will help you reclaim your femininity, your sexuality, two things that are often lost as we get consumed with our lives, our jobs, our families. Put that pep back in your step, and reflect on the babe you are. Celebrate the body that you live in!
There are so many reasons to book a luxury boudoir shoot! This is more than just pretty photos… this is an EXPERIENCE!!
- To appreciate your body NO MATTER what.
- To see yourself in a new way.
- To document your beauty & growth even if you haven’t hit your milestone!
- To choose to celebrate yourself for a change when you do hit that milestone, get the promotion, or turn 40, 50, 60+ years old.
- To remember that you don’t have to be so hard on yourself, we truly are our own worst critics.
- To give a gift to yourself or someone you love.
It’s okay to live a little, splurge, and feel drop dead gorgeous!